Minggu, 27 Agustus 2017

Anggur Untuk Mengawetkan Produk Perikanan

Referensi :

Cho, S.-H., J.-W. Seo, J.-D. Choi and I.S. Joo. 1990. Antimicrobial and Antioxidant Activity of Grapefruit Seed Extract on Fishery Products. Bulletin of Korean Fisheries Society., Vol. 23, No. 4, pp. 289 - 296

Choi, J.-D., J.-W. Seo and S.-H. Cho. 1990. Studies on The Antimicrobial Activity of Grapefruit Seed Extract. Bulletin of Korean Fisheries Society., Vol. 23, No. 4, pp. 297 - 302

Erkan, N. and G. Bilen. 2010. Effect of Essential Oils Treatment on The Frozen Storage Stability of Chub Mackerel Fillets. Journal für Verbraucherschutz und Lebensmittelsicherheit, Vol. 5, Issue 1, pp. 101 - 110

Pazos, M., M.J. González, J.M. Gallardo, J.L. Torres and I. Medina. 2005. Preservation of The Endogenous Antioxidant System of Fish Muscle by Grape Polyphenols During Frozen Storage. European Food Research and Technology, Vol. 220, Issue 5 - 6, pp. 514 - 519

Sánchez-Alonso, I., A. Jiménez-Escrig, F. Saura-Calixto and A.J. Borderías. 2007. Effect of Grape Antioxidant Dietary Fibre on The Prevention of Lipid Oxidation in Minced Fish : Evaluation by Different Methodologies. Food Chemistry, Vol. 101, Issue 1, pp. 372 – 378

Sánchez-Alonso, I., A. Jiménez-Escrig, F. Saura-Calixto and A.J. Borderías. 2008. Antioxidant Protection of White Grape Pomace on Restructured Fish Products During Frozen Storage. LWT - Food Science and Technology, Vol. 41, Issue 1, pp. 42 – 50





donasi dg belanja di Toko One


Artikel Terkait

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar